Main Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Specialization changes--Go live on June 23rd

2 posters

Go down

Specialization changes--Go live on June 23rd Empty Specialization changes--Go live on June 23rd

Post by Xana Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:14 am

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/gw2/June-23-Specialization-Changes

All damage conditions will now stack up to 1500 times.

Excuse me while I pick my chin up off the floor.

Adding in a new condition...
Slow: This new condition is now present on some profession abilities and slows the activation of skills by 50% while active.

Updates on boons....

Quickness: This buff is now a boon.
   Resistance: This new boon is now present on some profession abilities and causes all conditions currently on your character to be ineffective for its duration.
   Vigor: Decreased the endurance regeneration rate from 100% to 50%.
Resistance will be nice.

They're also standardizing boon->condition and vice versa. So you know what you're getting.

On to class changes! First... Elementalist

Now, excuse me while I cry because of this:
Soothing Mist: The radius of this trait has been reduced to 300 radius.

Tali, your icebow is safe. They're giving it a nice little bump up.
Ice Bow Frost Volley: Damage increased by 25%. Vulnerability application of this ability has been increased from 10 seconds to 15.
Ice Bow Frost Fan: The damage of this ability has been increased by 25%.

They made A LOT of changes to the fire traits, go read it if you're interested. Lots of trait line adjustments...

Soothing Power: The healing effect of soothing mist is increased by 200%.
Okay, Anet, I forgive you for reducing SM radius...

Engineer!
I know nothing about these weirdos... But it looks like they got a nice buff. Lots of reductions to recharges. Go read it if you're interested. *Cough*Fallom, Hobbit*cough*

Guardians...
Hold onto your pants, they got "rid" of tomes.
Tome of Courage: This ability has been replaced by a new ability: Signet of Courage.
Signet of Courage: Passive – While in combat, heal allies around you every 10 seconds. Active: Fully heal nearby allies. Cooldown: 180 seconds.
Tome of Wrath: This ability has been replaced by a new Shout: “Feel My Wrath!”
“Feel My Wrath!”: Grant fury for 10 seconds and quickness for 5 seconds to nearby allies. Cooldown 30 seconds.

Virtue radius have been cut in half 1200->600 but the recharge is reduced. There's also an absolute butt-ton of trait modifications. I don't know guards well enough to even begin to comment on it.

Mesmers
Weirdos again. No idea. Go make sparkly things. Looks like they got a decent buff and fixed some silly bugs.

Necros
Dunno, they like dead things.  There's like two pages of changes.

Rangers
Looks like they got a slight buff.

Thief
Stabstab

Warrior
Defy Pain: Cast Endure Pain if you take damage while below 25% health. This trait benefits from the duration bonus provided by Last Stand

Last Stand: Gain vigor for 6 seconds whenever you activate a stance. Stance durations last 25% longer. If you are affected by a crowd control skill cast Balanced Stance.
Oh yes.

Brawler’s Recovery: Remove 1 condition whenever you swap weapons (combat only).

This is being changed to a master trait rather than grandmaster.... Yayayayayayayay!

There are a lot of changed coming next week. I'm not going to get my panties all in a bunch because bitching on the GW forum does nothing and just creates a negative environment... So... Look at the pluses guys. Smile

What do you guild wars players think?
Xana
Xana
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Specialization changes--Go live on June 23rd Empty Re: Specialization changes--Go live on June 23rd

Post by Xana Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:22 am

Oh. Here's more stuff, just general patch notes for next week. A few AWESOME things I'm super excited for like:

http://www.dragonseason.com/activity/390/

Added an option to lock the ground target marker at maximum skill range, preventing the marker from being placed out of range.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, no more guesstimating!

Lots of interesting changes... Will have to get use to the build tab. Wallet will be nice too, yay bag space! Anyways, just read the top part of that link for info on the patch. Smile
Xana
Xana
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Specialization changes--Go live on June 23rd Empty Re: Specialization changes--Go live on June 23rd

Post by Talihyse Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:44 pm

Oh my....
Talihyse
Talihyse
Overseer
Overseer

https://blacksunlegion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Talihyse Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:28 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHITE WINGS
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Talihyse
Talihyse
Overseer
Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xana Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:04 am

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyuy.

Tali. We knew this was coming.
Xana
Xana
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Talihyse Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:47 pm

I just dislike them so muchhh
Talihyse
Talihyse
Overseer
Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xana Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:30 pm

To be fair. There aeem tohave been fewer of the white ones purchased than black ones..... so... there's that.
Xana
Xana
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Talihyse Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:26 am

The thought of it makes me sick.
Talihyse
Talihyse
Overseer
Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down